ICRTouch’s TouchKitchen EPoS software revolutionises the way cafe and restaurant food orders are processed by displaying orders on a screen in the kitchen, eliminating the need for paper and print-outs. When customers make an order, TouchKitchen receives information directly from the touch screen till system or hand-held ordering device. As a result, chefs don’t have to rely on the order being brought to the kitchen, so they can get cooking straight away.
- Orders can be shelved between courses or cleared altogether when the meal is finished.
- Information is clear and legible and there’s no room for misunderstanding over what’s been ordered.
- Orders can’t be misplaced and they can be recalled even after they’ve been cleared.
- Edit food orders by crossing out completed dishes.
- TouchKitchen can be used to track how the kitchen is performing. If an order is delayed, it changes colour on the touch screen. If it’s overdue, it flashes to alert the chef. TouchKitchen, together with our TouchPoint point of sale software, offers a complete EPoS system scalable for many types of catering businesses and retail establishments, whether providing table service or takeaways & delivery, whether single or multi-site.
A popular EPOS software across all of the UK, ICRTouch can be tailored to suit any business. Built around reliability and ease of use, this is a tested and robust software. From a single till in a small business to a chain of multi-site retailers, ICRTouch integrates seamlessly with any requirements. ICR have a wealth of experience in the retail, hospitality and catering sectors, giving their software a firm coverage of all the features necessary for working in these environments. Having sold over 60,000 licences to date, ICRTouch is a tried and tested EPOS solution that delivers trust and dependability on top of performance.